Monday, May 26, 2008

OOPS!!

Did you know that if you call 911, and then hang up because you didn't mean to call them, and then get on the phone again so they can't call you back... They WILL send the police to your house to check on you and make sure you are ok. They even park around the corner so they don't alert you to their approach. Imagine that. I laughed so hard when I opened the door, I was only trying to call The Training Table officer, really!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

WAH - HOOOO! Glad you FINALLY joined the blog world.

Lindsay said...

PS - if your blog is private you don't need word verification, just fyi...

Emily said...

That is excellent information! Too bad you had to learn about it the hard way. I'm so excited that you have joined the blogging world. Don't stress about being witty enough - your kids will provide plenty of fodder.

Laura said...

Hey there, my freind. Good for you, starting a blog! I have a friend in Brigham City who did the almost the exact same thing (calling 911 on accident) and told me all about it. Too funny!

Ya, Josh and Heather keep wondering where my blog is too..... :)

Jen-ben said...

Now you will be FORCED to leave comments...or ELSE!

Brian and Kim said...

Ha ha ha, too funny!! Thanks for the invite, I found it in my junk mail. Congrats on your blog, it's great!!

Jackie said...

I am so looking forward to reading your blog now! Glad you joined the world of blogging. :-)