I haven't posted for a while. I know this will shock most of you, but I have been even more crazy busy than normal.
I took the kids to the pumpkin patch for family night a last week. We had fun and they fought over who could choose the biggest one!
Deidre likes to pose!
Yes, that is a leash on Enoch. He found it in a drawer and brings it to us and cries until we put it on him. He wears it around the house daily.
I love this one!
Next!!!
Crazy Hair Day
Apparently, the craziest thing you can do with your hair is paint it orange and black. Nice smile D!
Love it C!
I guess this is the tough guy look. You can't smile when your hair is painted!
Curtis and I ran away to New York for a few days! It was so fun and just what the doctor ordered. He went on business and I met him when he was done. I flew out on Thursday and we came home Sunday night. That was just long enough to live in the crazy city. It really never sleeps!
We took a bus tour around the city. It really was the best way to see lots of the city. We had a really great tour guide.
We saw a fun park that had tree houses is every tree.
We saw three shows...
Spamalot was funny, starring Clay Aiken..
I must say this is one of my favorites! I LOVE IT! We saw it in Chicago a few months ago too.
This was a good show, it was hard not to compare it to Les Mis just because of the time period. It is a depressing show, I never read the book. This picture is a weird one, it really wasn't sexy.
We went to Wall Street to see if our 401K is worth anything anymore?
We went to a french fry place it the village that we heard about on Food Network. It is called Pomme Frites
YummY!!
We had so much fun, and thanks to my mom for watching the kids!!





5 comments:
So much fun!
Oh I am sooo jealous! Wish Spence and I could go there for a few days. (to New York-NOT the pumpkin patch...) Course at this point, the pumpkin patch might do. :-) We need to come see you guys. We miss you....
how fun!!! I love it! NY is so great, I haven't been for 10 years...one day I'll get back there!
Tera! I already told you how much I like your blog. Now I'm inviting you to mine. Yup! I have one now! It needs lots more work, but it's a start. Your trip looked extremely fun!
Post a Comment