Friday, September 26, 2008

I am creeped out!


Warning,  THIS IS CREEPY!!!


I found this spider this afternoon in the tomato plants.  Need I say more?



Anyone know what kind it is?


10 comments:

Jackie said...

Yes, I know what kind it is- it's a creepy Halloween Spider! Did you freak out? Cuz I would have. Ick!

Brian and Kim said...

Oooooooh, creepy, I can't believe you caught it.

The Brown's said...

Not sure what kind of spider it is, but it is definetly gross!!

...Sheri said...

YIKES! I am freaking out about the picture. Repeated chills here!

...Sheri said...

Tera, I found similar pics. It may be some kind of orb weaver. I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

Emily said...

Yuck! That is extremely creepy!

Jill said...

I don't know what it is, but now I am scared to pick my tomatoes...yikes!

Anonymous said...

Is it the:

Scary I'm about to lay 500 babies kind?

Jen-ben said...

gross

Austin said...

yikes!!! ugh. i'm glad that spider isn't in my garden!