We had a lot of fun the last few weeks! Santa made two different appearances at our house the week before Christmas, thanks to him!!
Halle begged Santa for something..
Deidre wasn't sure...
Nice red eyes to match E's red cheeks...
Bailey couldn't figure out which of Santa's helpers had come over...
McKane probably asked for a gun...
Cam, you're cute!
Justus even sat on his lap
Macy was so cute!
Dallas and mini me!
Thanks guys we had a lot of fun!
Then....
Night number two, Santa number two, he was awesome, and even did his homework so he could talk to the kids, he really took his time with each of them and made them feel important. Thanks friend!!
There were lots more kids this night, the annual Divine Family Christmas party. Even without Grandma and Grandpa, I'm glad we still get together!
We went ice skating at an outdoor rink in South Jordan by the library. It was fun even though it was snowing so hard!
Enoch spent the whole time eating the snow around the outside of the rink.
Matt was a trooper, he went and picked up all of our skates the night before.
Sheri, great smile!!
We also had a great Christmas and I hope you did too, family, fun, and food who could ask for more? I'm glad Matt, Sheri and the kids could come for a week, I hope after the wild ride home they won't say it was the last winter break they will spend in Utah!





5 comments:
Please burn that disgusting photo of me!
Ok, I'm laughing at the Enoch eating the snow all around the iceskating rink - love his face.
Did anyone get strep? I had strep this weekend and wondered if any of you over there suffered...
We loved the Santa also! Thanks for all you do for our family! Glad you had a great Christmas!
Lots and lots of partying...lol.
I have that link listed on my blog as 'Lets eat' or something like that.
It was so fun to see you guys. Everyone looks so grown up. I can't believe how big Bailey is...crazy!
love all of the photos...your kids have seriously grown! We miss you!
Post a Comment