Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A new day for dinner makers everywhere..

I found this link on my cousin's blog. It is a fun look at what's for dinner. She makes it, takes pictures, lets others review it and leaves the recipe and any alterations she made to it. She plans the menu, and even has a search engine for ingredients. It is fun, check it out and let me know what you think. I put the link on the side bar.

3 comments:

Richins Family said...

This is GREAT!! You should start your own. Thanks for sharing with us. By the way, did all of your kids get sick after hanging out with us at Christmas - Sorry! Daniel is still not letting up that I shouldnt leave the house when my kids are coughing all over.

Unknown said...

You KNOW I love this!!!! Thank you! :) I agree.....start your own! Please!!!!!!!!

Fancypants said...

Curtis gave me your blog. Very fun. Anything to keep me from doing my real work! Your kids are so sweet.