Friday, January 30, 2009

I have to admit...

I think I am addicted to the gym.  If I could live there I would.    I love the adrenaline,  the endorphins after, and the way I feel the rest of the day.   I also get a break from being mommy for two hours, and if you think  I try to hurry out, you are crazy.  I have been known to check how much time is left, and find something to do, (so Enoch doesn't get cheated out of his play time... right?)

I have been working with a trainer for a few weeks, and I love him.  Curtis calls him my gym boyfriend, and that is probably what he is.  He makes me want to work harder and it is working.  He doesn't yell at me, or demand I feed him, or tell me how mean I am, maybe that is why I love it there?

One day I will post how I have finally reached my goal and have the body I have always wanted, but for now, I am working on it.  One run at a time.

5 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

I completely know what you mean. You look great by the way. Keep up the great work!!

Fancypants said...

I love my workouts too. It makes me a happier mom and less prone to getting a chain saw (I read a past post and it made me laugh...I've had days like that). I love your cousin's dinner blog. Very helpful.

Allyson said...

That's awesome that after so long you still love it the same! It helps to not have a long drive there, don't you think? Either way, you are very dedicated!

Jackie said...

Wow...I wish I could say I were addicted to the gym. I have a long way to go! You and Curtis are an inspiration though. You two look great!

Emily said...

I love seeing you there. I have missed it this week. Paige has a cold that has settled into her eyes. She seems to be fine - she eats, isn't clingy, and even sleeps, but she looks terrible! I don't think the people at the gym would appreciate it if I brought her in. Maybe this weekend!