I love the tomato fairy! This is the second time she has visited us. Just look what we got.
You really can't tell, but I think this is the largest head of lettuce I have ever seen. The tomatoes in the bowl are from my own garden, I should say Curtis' garden.
Thanks to whoever you are, come anytime!!





4 comments:
That's awesome!! Beautiful veggies!!!
Wish a garden fairy would come to my house. Looks so yummy!
I have been loving my fare share of tomatoes too! Last night they did not love me back ;< Is that TMI? Oh well, deal with it.
I promise I am NOT the tomato fairy. he he he
It's good to see Curtis keeps up the Tomato tradition. I wish I had a green thumb. I used to love the tomatoes Aunt Jolene would give us. Nothing like a home grown tomato. I miss them!
Post a Comment