Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crazy Mamma

The other day we loaded in the van to take the boys to TaeKwon Do. I hopped out to run back in and get something for Enoch. When I returned, Deidre said, "Mommy, I thought you went back in the house to get a chainsaw to kill us all!"

Needless to say, we had a bad morning full of cleaning the bedrooms, yelling, crying, and fighting with mommy.

That made me feel so bad. Sorry to my wonderful kids for making you think I was so mad I could actually get a chainsaw and kill you. Here's my promise, I will not ever kill you with a chainsaw. I also will check on your rooms more than once a week so that it hopefully doesn't get that deep again!!

4 comments:

Jen-ben said...

hahahahaha! That is HILARIOUS!

Emily said...

Those are a couple of promises that we should all make with our kids! Too funny!

...Sheri said...

Nice! I love the comments our kids come up with!

Jackie said...

Too funny. Where do kids come up with these things? Maybe you should stop letting your kids watch Chainsaw Massacre. LOL