Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Enoch!







enoch announcement email (3)

I can't believe it has been three years since you were born!  Just one week before Thanksgiving, your birthday starts our holiday season running.  I love you so much and have tried to really enjoy every stage of your little life.  I know you are the last one, and since the other three are so close together, I feel like their early years are kind of a blur.

Your sweet personality and eagerness to be in on all of the action make you so much fun, everyone wants to be with you.

I can't wait until you grow out of your running away phase.  I won't miss calling the police to help us find you.

Enoch loves Elmo, phones, and his big brothers and sister.  He complains when I say we are not going to the gym in the morning, he loves it there.  He has been in every room of the child center and started going when he was 7 months old.

IMGP0297

His newest obsession are these fabulous glasses.  He wants them first thing in the morning, and generally falls asleep with them on.

IMGP0294

Thanks to my friend Cami for the darling cake pan, I think it is actually kind of cute, it was way too sweet for me though!

 

IMGP0307

E's 1st BD 005

You have the deepest brown eyes, just like daddy...

Oregon 06 071

can fall asleep anywhere, even on the plane...

you love to take pictures with my camera, and could play for hours on the computer and  you love to take pictures of yourself on the photo booth on the apple.

We love you Enoch, hope we have many more birthdays with you.

Love, Mommy



7 comments:

Allyson said...

Happy Birthday, Enoch! I love how you're making such a journal of your blog. That's what I hope to be doing. Cute Elmo cake and pictures of Enoch!

cami said...

Hey buddy! Happy 3rd Birthday!! I can't believe how time flies. I remember the day you were born. I so anticipated being at the hospital after you were born but couldn't come because I had gotten sick! I was excited and anxious to be able to come to your house a couple weeks later to meet you for the first time. Your mom had you wrapped up tightly in a warm snuggly blanket and you just looked up at me with those beautiful eyes!

Tera, the cake turned out awesome. Your such the Betty I swear! How did he like his Elmo cake?? I hope Enoch and the rest of you had a fabulous celebration!

cami said...

p.s. Check out my new blog! I took the plunge. Love Ya!

Richins Family said...

Happy Birthday Enoch!! Sorry I am late. You are such a darling little boy, and probably the first child that I have met, that I get nervous to babysit. (I don't deal well with running away):) You are such a smart little bugger, and so full of life - We love you tons!

...Sheri said...

You are such a fun, happy, loving little guy! We love you, E, and hope you had a great day! Love your Elmo cake!

Jackie said...

I remember when Enoch was born too. I don't think any of us even saw or met him until he was about 6 months old since you kept him home forever. I don't blame you though.... Cute cake. So talented! You failed to mention that Enoch is an escape artist as well.... :-)

Jen-ben said...

Seems like we took those pics yesterday!!! How CRAZY it is. Time just leaves us doesn't it!