Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Me Organized?

Ok,  So I have a problem with school papers, and spelling lists, and lunch money tickets, and so much more.  After much thinking, this is what I have come up with, and it works pretty well for me and my kids.  I have told a few of you about it and you wanted to see it, so I thought I would share with all who want to see.  Here it goes...

I have a binder with these pocket dividers in them.  Each child has a pocket and I keep the weekly newsletter, spelling lists, book report forms, anything I have to keep from the teacher to help  with homework.  I also have the Soaring Eagle forms in each of their pockets, and Golden Sneaker papers.




This is Bailey's pocket, today I put in his history project papers too.  On the other side I have the lunch money forms,  I always used to lose them!!
Camden and Deidre share these,  I found one side is enough for each person, then I know exactly where it is.  

I have blank paper for doing spelling assignments in the back.

A very cute pencil bag, so we don't even have to chase one of those down.


All in this lovely binder.  I always know where the things are, and can tell the kids to go get the binder!!

I also decided to put the ward lists I have accumulated and then I only have to keep track of one binder!!

I hope this gives you an idea.  It has made my life so much easier this school year.




4 comments:

Allyson said...

I love your idea Tera! Oh, and I've adopted it too! Yup! It's great! Thank you!

Jackie said...

Great idea!
Hey- btw- are you up to some sewing jobs for me? Logan's pants are all so long for him. I have to buy the bigger size for his waist. I'll pay you to fix them for me. :-)

Emily said...

Brilliant!

...Sheri said...

I need this idea too! Yippee for big sisters. Thanks T! I'll have to get organized like you.