I love Spring! There is new life, and new excitement about life. I took these pics last Sunday. I can't wait for my tulips to come out and liven up the yard. It is always a sure sign that spring is here.Sunday, March 15, 2009
It's Coming,,,
I love Spring! There is new life, and new excitement about life. I took these pics last Sunday. I can't wait for my tulips to come out and liven up the yard. It is always a sure sign that spring is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I love it!! Some of mine have started to show, ahhh...
That's what mine look like too, and I am thrilled. I love tulips! Even though I planted the bulbs last Fall, I still feel like I get a yard full of flowers without any work. It's such a beautiful surprise!
I love the new life and thrill that the new greens of spring bring to my heart! Yippee!
Love your photos too, they make my feel like I'm there.
Post a Comment