Monday, March 30, 2009

Too cute to not share...

I've had this on my desk for a while.  I wanted to scan it to save.  Camden brought it home from church one Sunday. 

Monday, March 30, 2009

I'll translate...

Because I'm a child of God.... I will ... eat pie?

Be a kind purson (person)

be a good friend

repent

do my homework

do good in school!!!!

do not get destracted !!!!!!!!!! (distracted) 

Can you tell he gets distracted?  I think this is so sweet, and still wonder why number one is eat pie.  I bet he and his friends had a good laugh about that one :)

Camden tries so hard, and I love him for that.  Some days things are a little harder for him, he has a harder time focusing than my other kids.   Cam's a lover and he will be one that hugs me till the day I die.

I love you Bud!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Well I know that number one on my list would be "eat cookies." :-) That is cute- thanks for sharing!

Fancypants said...

Very cute. I agree, eating 'anything' should be first but he must have said pie because you make such good ones.

Brian and Kim said...

That is the best!! Thanks for sharing his sweetness:)

Jen-ben said...

Ok, I LOVE the eat pie comment! Way too funny Tera! And please don't feel guilty because I was a looser when I moved here. :) It was my own fault. You were wonderful!