I walked into my bathroom the other day, and it looked so nice and tidy. What a happy sight! What a nice husband I have (I really didn't think it could have possibly been anyone else :) ). That was all I thought for a while.
Then, the next morning I went to take my prescription, for my thyroid, and I couldn't find it anywhere. I know it isn't a great idea to keep it on my bathroom counter, but I need to take it first thing in the morning and out of sight -out of mind. Camden's medicine was gone too. Not a happy mommy!
Needless to say, I looked all day, thinking maybe Enoch took off with them and dropped them in some corner of the house. I was so tired because of the fact I hadn't taken my meds, and mad because WHAT could he have done with them. Long story shorter, I even looked in the garbage outside, then I decided it was time for a prayer.
I offered the kids a dollar for whoever could find them. Nothing. Camden had told me several times to look in the vents. I pulled the ones in my room and Enoch's off the carpet and peered down.
Camden looked under my bathroom cabinet, and in the long tunnel of an air vent was, Conditioner, two combs, a brush, a toothbrush cover, three matchbox cars, and TWO Pill bottles! Who would have ever looked there?





3 comments:
Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com
LOVE IT, SO CLASSIC!
I like to call it the "Black Hole" of the house (although I have a sneaking suspicion that the perpetrator is actually named "Macy"). There must be a black hole that swallows up things that disappear forever (kind of like on Poltergeist). At least you discovered the Black Hole. Too bad Enoch knows now. You could just check it every couple of days and find everything lost in the entire house!
Post a Comment