Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Laundry Fun


Deidre and Enoch, 2 kids in a dryer


Deidre and Enoch were trying to take advantage of the fact that I couldn't lift either one of them out of the dryer.

Can you believe they can both fit in there?  I guess it really is a super capacity.  

They were having so much fun, I hated to make them get out, that shows you I am getting more lax in my old age.  I would have never let the boys do that.  I would have said no,  just cause.


Sometimes I feel like the laundry never ends, like I am in a hamster wheel of laundry and chores.  It is a good break to grab the camera and laugh with them too.  Lindsay and Sheri both posted the words to their laundry song, I have found myself singing it too.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Holy Bubbers....He looks so cute. I want to squeeze him.

Emily said...

I love it! I have pictures of all my kids in the dryer. Sometimes...I'm tempted to throw them back in - and start it!

Laura said...

That is pretty cute. My kids have never even tried to get the dryer...at least that I know of! I know what you mean about the laundry and chores though!!!

Jackie said...

I wish my dryer was that big! Then maybe I wouldn't feel like I was doing laundry constantly.... Cute pics!

Lindsay said...

That is FUN laundry! Wait - is there such a thing as fun laundry?

Megan said...

Those are the cutest pics. I love those moments when they do cute things like that.