I know I shouldn't complain about my yard, it has good bones. I have a beautiful home, but the yard leaves very little to the imagination. Last Saturday, our friend Spence came over and helped Curtis take out the dead grass with a sod cutter. The dead grass that was left was a great lattice system for the weeds to grow in.
The weeds don't really look too big in this picture. They were tame here!





5 comments:
What a HUGE job! I'm exhausted just reading about it.
Sounds like fun. Maybe we can help if you're not done by Aug.
Wow!!! Looks great and I'm sure it will be fabulous with the sod.
Yahoo!!! It is looking so good. A "green thumb" like me thought it was fine before (hence the reason Daniel takes care of the yard. I keep telling him we should have went with astro turf:). If you guys need help laying it, or anything else let us know. By the way how are you feeling? We need to get together - heads up Wes and Becky should have their baby tomorrow - I will keep you posted. Love ya!!
Hey......I love your color makeover on your blog and your yard makeover. I had a blast sprucing up my blog, but as you well know.......I hate sprucing up the yard. We had fun at Les Miserables last night. Tonight we saw Sound of Music. See ya soon...
Post a Comment