Every day in July, at the Gardner Village, you can go on a scavenger hunt. Pick up a form at any village store and search the plaques on the store fronts for the answers. When you are done you can go to the Neighborhood Bakery for a cookie for the old fashioned price of .25!
You can start at 10 am before the heat gets too bad.
Tomorrow, July 11 (7-11), is free slurpee day at 7-11.
Saturday is free family fun at This is the Place, or the
All Horse Parade in Sandy.
The float preview is free and next week.
There are a few ideas for the next few days, if you want more, call me.





2 comments:
Every one of these activities sounds so fun! I'm jealous I don't get to do this kind of stuff. I need to learn the language so I can read and hear about things like this here.
Oh, what I would do for a slurpee...YUM!!!
So good to know! thanks!! Miss you!
Post a Comment