Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bailey's Great Adventure

Bailey went on vacation with his Grandma and Grandpa Stroud.  Sheri and Matt and kids, Kim and Jill, Mark and Emily, Cheryl, and Scott went too.  He had the time of his life.  They went to the Oregon Coast.  It really is a beautiful place, so quiet and peaceful.  The only problem with it is the 20 hour car drive to get there.




Bailey and his cousin Aubrie built a fort with the drift wood on the beach

This is the crazy sunset from the first night in Bandon


Uncle Mark and Grandpa buried Bailey alive.  Nice boobs!


Oops, I loaded the picture twice!  I would have loved a thing like that when I was 10!

Sheri's  baby, Andee  she just had to try the sand.

Can you imagine how much I missed him, he is such a good helper, the house was really quiet while he was gone.  I remember I came the Utah when I was 10 for about a month with some friends and stayed with Aunt Gloria and Uncle Rodger.  I thought I was so old, where did those years go?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh my Bubbers...... He's a crazy kid. Reading that story brought back the flood of memories.....lost at the temple.....lost at Mount Rushmore........you know. I didn't know Bayous was back. Tell him Hi! We will be over again soon.