My sister Sheri and her kids came from Washington (state) to visit this week, they are staying with me and we are having a ball trying to fit a summer's worth of fun into a few days.
Today we went to the Bingham Canyon Copper Mine. It was fun, even if there were 15 Kids!!!
Now that's a Big Wheel!
Andee is missing, she was in mommy's back pack. Yes, I'm not as good at photos as Jen, even yelling at them all to turn around, we never got one good shot with all of them looking. There were plenty of others looking though.
Ethan and Jesse looking out
Grandma came too, glad she was there to help with all the rug rats
Jack, get down!
I was really happy with them, they were all pretty good, considering they had us very outnumbered. The older boys even earned a cub scout patch while we were there. Fun Fun Fun,
Tomorrow, Sweets Candy Factory! Who doesn't need a little more sugar?





3 comments:
I love all the fun things you do with your kids. You truly are an amazing mom!
Fun Fun Fun! I've never been out to the copper mine. Sounds like something I need to do. I'm sure my kids would love it.
We went to the candy factory for preschool. It was fun. The best part is the smell. Mmmm. I could never work there!
Thank you for letting my kids stay with you and for all the fun!
Post a Comment