Thursday, August 14, 2008
I can't wait!!
I remember my mom feeling ready to send us back to school. I also remember feeling like that was so rude of her. Can I just say, I CAN'T WAIT!! It seems like every little thing they do is getting to me quicker lately. I can't wait for my days of structure and quiet back. Am I crazy, or do you feel like that too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad that I'm not alone! I have been so excited for school to start. Logan will be in ALL day. Yahoo! I am worried about him though and how he will do. But, I'm looking forward to not having to fix lunches for all the kids and entertain them all day. Maybe my housework will get done soon! :-)
All in all, I'm ready for school to start, but with a few mixed feelings too. On the one hand, I'm SO looking forward to the routine and structure too. Not to mention, my house just might stay picked up for more than five seconds. I'm definitely ready to not hear "I'm bored" any more.
One the other hand, we've had a pretty nice summer and in some ways it's not been quite long enough. (I can't believe I just typed that!) Also, for the first time since she was born Heather is not waking up at the crack of dawn. It's been nice to be lazy and take our time in the morinings and then play in the afternoon.
I'll miss them a lot but, then again, I'm glad Monday is coming quickly! :)
Ready for school here too. Love the structure and that my house will be less crazy - maybe. I may get smoe of my projects done with only two at home during the day.
I know how it, now is when ya'll send all of your children you can't deal with to ME! JUST KIDDING.........I'm excited for school and love meeting my new little students.
See ya at school....
Monday cannot come soon enough...
Post a Comment