I can't get enough of the Olympics. Every new sport that comes on, I ask one of the kids if they want to try that sport, and they always say no. I could be a really great Olympic Mom!
Curtis went to China last year and he got some really great photos I thought I could share.
I love this shot I keep waiting to see one like it on the broadcasts.
Curtis and his friend Linda and someone else from their class taking a break at the wall.
Can you believe how steep the stairs are. They are not the same distance apart or high either. Some are really close and some are really wide.
Parts of the wall are falling apart, and parts can be rented for your party! Should we plan one?
Curtis and Linda in front of "Mao Mao" as they call him.
He had a lot of fun and promised to take me back one day. They were not allowed to take spouses with them, too bad, I'm sure we would have slowed them down and turned it into a vacation!





2 comments:
My kids are the opposite. They think they can easily do anything we watch. They are encouraging as well. We were watching trampoline, and Austin was encouraging Greg to do it next time on the tramp (I guess he isn't going to be impressed by Greg's single backflip anymore). Austin also thinks that I can do the uneven bars and hurdles. Although, he did ask if they can go under them. From his perspective, I guess it looks easier to go under than jump over. That's nice of you to post pictures of Curtis with "the other woman." :)
asdrftgyuhjk
Bailey
Post a Comment